You have a lot to live up to, Tony the Tiger.
Breakfast cereals of the past came jam-packed not only with sugar and vitamins, but with jingles that live on long after the boxes have lost their spots on grocery shelves.
In honor of National Cereal Day, here are some memorable slogans.
Disclaimer: They may get stuck in your head for days, because they're grrrreat!
1. Buc Wheats (1971): "Pass the Buc-, pass the Buc-, pass the Buc Wheats!"
2. Grins & Smiles & Giggles & Laughs (1980s): "The crunchy cereal that smiles back at you!"
3. Quisp (1965): "The cereal from outer space!" and Quake (1965), "The power cereal from inner space!"
4. King Vitaman: (1970): "Have breakfast with the king!"
5. Freakies (1972): "Oh, we are the Freakies, we are the Freakies, dancing on freaky street, we never miss a meal, 'cause we love the cereal!"
6. Dino Pebbles (1990s): "Barney, my Dino Pebbles!"
7. CoCo Wheats (1930): "It's CoCo wheats! It's CoCo wheats, bird brain!"
Follow @lindsdee on Twitter.